메뉴 건너뛰기

Turnbull Canyon 6/25

tris2006.06.24 02:41조회 수 2891추천 수 40댓글 5

• 글자 크기

이번주일에는 Turnbull Canyon을타는데, 605 프리웨이에서 Beverly bl.로 빠지셔서 동쪽으로 3마일오셔서 길가에 주차시키시면됩니다. 시간은 7시고 코스가 쉬우니까 아무런부담없이 오시기 바랍니다.음.. 새로오시는 분들도계시고 지금회원분들께서도 테크닉한 구간에서는 많이내려서 끌고내리시거나 오르시거나 하시는 분들을 위하여 달마씨께서 손수시범과 요령을 현장에서 직접지도를 해주실 예정이오니 이번기회에 많은 성과있으시길 바랍니다.
모임시간:아침 7시
모임장소: Turnbull canyon
오시는길:L.A.에서 10FWY(E)60FWY(E)605(S) exit Beverly blvd. 에서 동쪽으로 3마일 정도 에서 painter ave 지나서 조금더지나면 왼쪽으로 trail 입구가보임.trail 입구전에 parking 공간이 있는데 자리가없으면 밑으로(뒤로) 다시 조금더내려와서 주택가에 parking 해도

• 글자 크기
I broke down ... (by sungchang) 미국에서 자전거 구입 질문드립니다. (by ........)

댓글 달기

댓글 5
  • tris글쓴이
    2006.6.24 02:44 댓글추천 0비추천 0
    There is a Korean MTB club in LA, and they are riding Turnbull Canyon this Sunday. They will finish early enough to go to church, so feel free to come and ride together. This is a beginner trails, and you are more than welcome to bring your friends.
  • tris글쓴이
    2006.6.24 03:10 댓글추천 0비추천 0
    From K town:
    Take I-10 EAST - go 5.0 mi
    Take fork onto CA-60 EAST toward SANTA ANA/POMONA - go 11.5 mi
    Take I-605 (south) - go 3.6 mi
    Take the the Beverly EAST exit and drive east for 3 miles.
  • My name is Simon and I'll meet you there. Thanks for the info.
  • Hey Tris, this is SF Bay Area forum...what you doing posting SoCal ride here, LOL :) Sounds like another good ride I'm going to miss. Have fun and safe ride.
  • tris글쓴이
    2006.6.27 15:07 댓글추천 0비추천 0
    Sung - Sorry and I won't do it again mang. hehe BTW, post some pics once you get the new baby.

Simon, Sonic - It was nice to meet you guys, and hope you guys join us(ermtb.com) for the next ride. I am pretty sure you guys won't have a problem riding the trails we usually ride, and you will have a great time riding with us. Hope to see you on the trails soon.
이전 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... 29다음
첨부 (0)
위로